BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM

The Writing Challenge Project

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINAL DRAFT:(PERSONALITY) I AM ME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sch.Maria 149532

FINAL DRAFT:(PERSONALITY)   I AM ME Empty
PostSubject: FINAL DRAFT:(PERSONALITY) I AM ME   FINAL DRAFT:(PERSONALITY)   I AM ME EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:24 am

Okay,this is it.The moment I have been waiting for. He looks so gorgeous in his black Prada suit.I cannot stop gazing at his mesmerizing blue-green eyes. Wow ,I cannot believe that I am actually having a date with Wentworth Miller-the guy of my dream .I do not know how I managed to score a date with him,but who cares?All I want is to have a memorable moment with him. Our romantic date is set on the bridge overlooking Eiffel Tower and accompanied by a group of musician.

"Shall we dance?",he asks me in his manly yet romantic tone.

"Sure",I try my best not to scream out my happiness.Control yourself,my innerself warns me.

He takes my hands and as we dance,I could not stop smiling and thinking about how lucky I am.This is SO going to Facebook I mumble.At the same time,I am also praying hard that I will not fall.Please God,do not let me embarass myself in front of him.Unfortunately,lady luck is not on my side.Wearing a 4-inches stilettos,I cannot balance myself and eventually trip over one of the stone on the bridge and fall flat on my face.Suddenly,my world becomes dark and I could not see or hear anything.I try my best to open my eyes and when l finally do,everything has gone-Wentworth,the music,the bridge and the Eiffel tower.All l can see is tables,cupboards and wait a minute..why am l lying on the floor? Oh my God,did l just fall from my bed? Oh no...I was dreaming the whole time and instead of Wentworth Miller,I was actually "dancing" with my bolster.I slowly get up and get on the bed back while my hands search for my cell phone.It is already 8 a.m and since l have class at 9 I quicky get up to get myself ready.

Walking out of my room,my head keeps on remembering the dream that l have just now.Gosh,isn't it wonderful if it was true?Even if it is not real,maybe next time l should not wear killer stilettos when l dream about him (so that I will not trip should I dance with him again).Or,maybe l should avoid from dancing all at once.There is nothing wrong to daydream a bit right?Yes,there is nothing wrong with it except when l am already halfway to the bus stop that l realized that l actually forgot to bring my book.Crap!!..now l have to run back to my room.This happens all the time.Never has a day passed by without me forgetting things,in fact there were times when l actually forgot to bring my room key.In the end, l have to wait for my roomate to get back so that l can get into my room.As soon l got my book,l quicken my pace to the bus stop as it is already 50 minutes past 8.

Upon my arrival at the bus stop l can see that everyone is pushing each other in order to get into the bus.It's ok dear,you can do this,just push a bit and you can squeeze in l tell myself.Here's a thing about me,I can be quite impatient at times and this trait come in handy when it comes to situation like this.I have to not only push,but to push harder to get a place in the bus and yes,pushing people may seem mean but it is the only solution to this situation. All the pushing and squeezing are really worth it as finally l manage to reach my class safe and sound although it is quite late.Being late means you will not get to choose the seat that you like but fortunately,my friend Liz has reserved a seat for me.

"Thanks a lot girl",l say while taking my seat

"Why are you late?".Liz asks me while looking at the lecturer

"Well,l actually went down early but l forgot to bring my book,so l have to run back to my room"

"Again?"

"Yup yup"

"You want to know the story?"

"No thanks,spare me the details"

"No,you have to listen to this one"

And so I tell Liz every details of the story,from the dream until to the point where I fell.She could not help herself but to laugh loudly.It was so loud that it attracts our lecturer's attention

"What is so funny back there?Care to share it with the rest of class?"

"It's nothing actually.We just feel it is quite funny that people tend to do stupid stuff when they're stress",Liz quickly answers.(Luckily the topic of the day is about stress).The lecturer just smile and says she agrees with her.She even states some of the examples of effects of stress.When she finally goes back to her seat,Liz and look at each other.That was close,I tell Liz.Eventually,we start to talk about other stuff again.A talkative person like me will never run out of topic.There is always something to talked about ,even smallest thing like ant can be broadened in an conversation. This trait has helped me to socialize and get many friends.Most of my friends admitted that the reason why they want to befriend me is because of my friendliness and they feel that they can talk to me about anything.A classmate of mine once said said that he loved and hated me for that.However,this trait does not always benefit me.There are times when the conversation get heated and turn to debate.When this happens,as usual, l will argue with my friend on who is right and who is not.It can be very disappointing sometimes as we tend to argue over small thing.Wish l could change that one.Time flies by quickly and finally our class is over. l quickly walk out of the lecture room as we need to go to the library.With tons of assignments still pending, l really need to work extra hard to get it all done.

The library computer room looks quite empty today and this enables me to choose our favourite computer. l immediately browse for information that l need for my assignments .The internet connection is fast,so,it does not take me a long time to search and download everything that l need.Oh,I love this kind of technology because it makes my life easier.As my pen drive making its way saving all the data,my cell phone suddenly rings.It is Ayna calling.

"Hello,where are you?"

"Library.Why?"

"We are supposed to meet at 11 a.m.Remember?"

"Oh,yeah yeah,my goodness...sorry sweetie,l totally forgot.I'll be there in 20 minutes"

It's already 11.30 a.m and l need to get there fast.l quickly log off and leave the room.I am very late indeed but Ayna, being sweet as usual just say it's okay. Our meeting goes on about 3 hours and when it is finally over, Ayna asks me to keep a copy of the information. l really need those data as I will be presenting on the crucial points of the assigment. As my hands busy looking for the pen drive,my head is thinking about food. It's 3 p.m and l have not have my lunch yet. The fried kuey tiaw from the uncle's cafe looks nice, no no, maybe l should try Kung fu noodle. Thinking about food makes me hungrier. Hmm..this is strange ,I could not find my pen drive .I keep on searching over and over again but to no avail .l try to remember where the last place l put it-Mel borrowed it yesterday and has returned it back to me,last night it was with me,then this morning l remember bringing it to the library..that's it,l must have left it in the library.I quickly run hoping to get on the next bus that passes by.When l finally get there, l go and check each and every CPU in the room .Unsurprisingly ,my pen drive is nowhere to be seen. Well,someone must have taken it.It’s a pen drive anyway,what do l expect? Oh my, there go my assignments, my photos,my Prison Break-there goes my everything.Once again,my clumsiness has gotten me into trouble.I should not rush yesterday and forget to take off my pen drive. Losing the pen drive really ruin my mood.l am so angry that l feel like turning everyone around me into Umai and eat them with Sago. People around me start to give me some kind of look. What do they know anyway? Try put themselves in my shoe and feel what l feel right now.This is so annoying I grumble.There is no way l am going to let myself stuck in this mess.l feel like wanting to disappear for a while. Maybe l should go somewhere else to get a peace of mind (I desperately need it after a long,problematic hectic day).Walking down the steps, Mid Valley suddenly pops in to my head and aha!..l’ve found the solution.Trip to the mall would be a nice idea and without having second thought ,l hop on commuter bus that has just arrived.l cannot hardly wait to get away from all of the hustle and bustle.

The commuter finally arrives and as l walk and wander around Mid Valley, my mind try to reflect on what have happened today. Everything seemed to be so out of place and control. Maybe it is because of my clumsiness, impatience or maybe l am not strong enough to handle such predicament. l cannot seem to be calm and collected when trouble occurs. Instead of finding proper solution, l will start to get nervous and worry incessantly and as predicted ,the problem will become worst .Mid Valley reminds me of my other need-to-change habit-indecisiveness .This one of my trait that l wish cast a spell on to make it go away. I am so indesicive that it takes me quite some time to make even simple decision like on what to have for lunch.This might sound surreal but,yes, I did not know what to eat for my lunch just now(l still cannot decide between kuey tiaw and Kung fu noodle).My indesiciveness has caused me a lot of trouble financially as it does not help when I go shopping.Here is the thing,before shopping,I usually make a list of things that I want and supposed to buy.As much as I want to stick to that list,there are times when I could not help but to buy something else in addition. As a result,I will overspend and exceed the limit of my budget. Ironically,there are,however, few times that I cannot seems to make up my mind on what to buy or choose.Solution?-Walk out the store empty-handed and regretted the decision the very next moment for not buying the things (which I need badly).

l do not hate myself,it is just that l feel l should work harder and do better to improve myself .My real self that talks too much, whines too often, worries easily, clumsy, indesicive~ the list goes on and on.My friend always say that he likes me the way I am, still, l need to change and start to work on my flaws.It is not easy but there is no harm trying right? It will take time and l think know when is that right time-right after l finish rummaging stuff in stores in Mid Valley.
Back to top Go down

FINAL DRAFT:(PERSONALITY) I AM ME
Page 1 of 1