BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM

The Writing Challenge Project

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my day out at the park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azamiralong144408

azamiralong144408

my day out at the park Empty
PostSubject: my day out at the park   my day out at the park EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:52 am

TEAM B, GROUP 4

It‘s 'that' time again. Mommy is dressed up in jeans and t-shirt. She put on my cap on my head, pack my bottles, put me in my stroller and off we go to the best place in the world - THE PARK!!

As we reached the park, I saw a group of grannies performing some sort of slow movement together. They are all dressed up in white. They even have same music on. Looks boring though.

Yay! Mommy puts me down on the grass. I stood up and looked around. Mommy is sitting next to me. Oh! Look! There is a guy with that hairy thing with a bushy tail. That 'hairy thing' keeps making loud noises every time the guy throws some kind of disc at him. It looks fun.

"Thump!" Some big kids are playing with a ball. The ball is black and white. All of them are charging towards the ball, passing it to one another. But there are two of them who are just standing at the end of each corner. In between some weird looking orange 'cones'.

There are two people, a young man and a young woman under a tree not far from those big kids playing. The man is lying down with his head on the woman's lap and the young woman keeps playing with his hair. They looked happy with each other.

Across the tree, there are a lot of birds. The birds all looked the same, black, grey or white. And they are eating the food that an uncle fed them. That uncle has a big belly, just like grandpa.

Suddenly, I heard Mommy calls out my name. She shoved something on my face and then there is a flash of light. Ouch!! My eyes! I am blind! Oh, wait a minute. I am not, I am okay. And I can see Mommy laughing at me. She said that dangerous thing is just a camera. She showed my photo that she just snapped. Hey! What a cute kid!

While I was looking at the picture, an aunty came towards me and I know that she is going to do the same thing that most of the people do to me, which is pinching my cheeks. And I don't have any idea why on earth she talks to me in a language that I don't understand (baby language). I mean, come on! I know how to speak English.

I continued watching around the park while Mommy talks to the aunty. Suddenly, "krrrr!"... "krrr!" God! What is that sound?! Where is it coming from? I looked at mommy to confirm that she is not making the sound. Again “krrr"..."krrr". It’s from me! From my tummy! Oh! I'm so scared and that led me to cry.

Mommy realized me crying and she said that I might be hungry. So, she excused herself from that aunty and lifts me with her arms and tries to cheer me up. I couldn’t stop crying because my tummy hurts and I’m still scared. Mommy smiled and reached inside the big bag hanging from my stroller and took out my bottle.

Ahhh…how refreshing! And my tummy slowly feels comfy again. This is great…life is great...the park is great…I’m feeling sleepy. My eyelids are getting heavy. Mummy is smiling at me...My sight is getting blurry…and it’s dark...and…ZZZZZZ…
Back to top Go down
Nadia_142279

my day out at the park Empty
PostSubject: Nice...   my day out at the park EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:51 pm

I like the story so much.No grammatical errors,understandable and very interesting.Wish you girls all the best.
Back to top Go down

my day out at the park
Page 1 of 1