BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM

The Writing Challenge Project

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The most relaxing day at the park(by fathihah and nuraini amalina)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fathihah142697

The most relaxing day at the park(by fathihah and nuraini amalina) Empty
PostSubject: The most relaxing day at the park(by fathihah and nuraini amalina)   The most relaxing day at the park(by fathihah and nuraini amalina) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:57 pm

My name is Melisa, I am a 9 months baby and it is so cold on that morning when my body gets with the water when my mom baths me. But I know, something really exciting going to happen to me when I am having a bath and wearing a nice cloth. Sunday evening is my favorite time of the week. This is the time when my mother and I have our best time for the whole evening. At 30 past 2 my mother will put me in my pretty pink and yellow stroller together with my pink bunny which I called Sally. After my mother knows that I am comfortable in my stroller, she will push me to my sacred place of all time, the beautiful and joyful Angle’s Park. With this journey, I know balloons, roses, water fountain, and cold tasty food that we called ice cream, swing and many more. I like it when my mother takes me to the park, to me the park is like a wonderland and I can explore thousands of new things. The gentle breeze that flow through my face shows that I have arrive at the world of wonderland, I pull my mother’s skirt gently and she look at me with her gentle smile.

My mother start to stroll me to the park and along the way to the park I see so many people wearing jog cloth, taking the dogs a walk, and also same with my mother that taking their baby for a walk at the beautiful park. My mother starts to find a nice and calm place for us to sit and watching the people around at the park. Soon we find the right place to sit and my mother ready to park my stroll under the big shady thing that just a few meters away from the cold and yummy stall. Ice Cream!

My mother did buy it to me last our visit to this park and it’s really cold and delicious. Yummy! Yummy! My mother opens the hollow cover of my stroll and I see the beautiful blue sky and a little warm heat from the sun get into my skin, feeling so relaxing.

I see many people passing in front of me with their sweating face and body run across me, holding a string to their dog maybe don’t want their dog escape from them and see a group of people, how exciting. I also see some people are just hanging around at the park chatting and laughing with each other under the big shady thing as I park my stroll here. If I could join them. While I lingering see the people around me, my mother saying to me that it’s the time to go home and I make a sulking face refusing to go home but she console me.

I see the sky was getting cloudy with storm clouds approaching, the wind started to blow stronger and stronger. A rain drop fell on my left hand. Everyone in the park was rushing towards their home, so did we. Argh! I wish I could stay here longer. Never mind, I suppose there are more weekends to come! I guess I would have to bug mommy to bring me here again. I hope all the things there will not change and still be the same when I get there.
Back to top Go down

The most relaxing day at the park(by fathihah and nuraini amalina)
Page 1 of 1