BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM

The Writing Challenge Project

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

personality- 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dhij146050

personality- 2 Empty
PostSubject: personality- 2   personality- 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:31 am

Personality. What is your first impression when you heard about the personality? Is it the pattern of collective character, behavioral, temperamental, emotional and mental traits of a person that comes to our mind? For my point of view, when we talk about personality,we think beyond the boundary, as it refers to a famous person such as celebrity, hero and the big name as well.
I believe that all of us have the desire to be a personality. So do I. it is a big liar to say that living in a glamorous is not their dream life. In fact, a personality is not just an eye of public but they have their own fanatic fans. It goes without saying that fans play an important role in supporting their career towards glory. Without fans, the personality becomes nobody.
After all, the personality lives in a jet-setting lifestyle as he or she manages to earn a huge amount of money easily. All of us know our number one singer in Malaysia; Datuk Siti Nurhaliza. From a village girl, she jumped into art and becomes successful in a speed time. She easily gains RM100 thousands per concert just for entertaining the audiences for only several hours. Oh God, that is awesome. Don’t you think so? I believe even though we work for a year, we still become a loser compared to her doing such a big money only in a couple of hours.
In addition, as a public figure, the personality tends to be the role-model towards their fans as they prefer to follow their steps. They not only follow the personality’s act and dress, but in all aspects of life from top to toe. For instance, when the famous host and dramatis; Wardina Saffiya made her drastic change regarding her appearance from wearing no shawl to covering her head, the public starts to imitate her style. Wherever we go, we can see lots of female from all ages wearing the shawl in Wardina’s style.
On the other hand, there is no doubt to say that living in the personality’s shoes is not as easy as we thought. Since they involved in this field, they never have their own life. They have to serve themselves to the public in every single matter as they belong to the public. There is no such privacy word exists in their life. Can you imagine living in eye of public that force us to be someone else and control our own daily routine?
Apart from that, in the name of the personality, ones cannot live in peace all the times as they have to cope with the rumours that always keep on disturbing them. For sure living in this situation will cause emotionally and mentally burdens toward the personality.
All in all, being a personality is all about how they manage their life in all aspects in order to be accepted by the public and maintain their reputation as that is the hardest part to be achieved. Hence, when ones decides to be a personality, they should not just concern about the advantages but also the obstacles as well since they require to balance both aspects in order to fix this personality world.
Back to top Go down

personality- 2
Page 1 of 1