BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM

The Writing Challenge Project

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A DAY TO REMEMBER.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nadia_142279

A DAY TO REMEMBER. Empty
PostSubject: A DAY TO REMEMBER.   A DAY TO REMEMBER. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:17 am

TEAM A
GROUP 4

My name is Sarah Connor. I am 7 months old. My mother is working as a lecturer while my father is a chemical engineer.One beautiful day,my mother brought me to the nearest park,at our neighbourhood. The park is called Central Park. The park is situated in the middle of the hussle bussle city. Well, I think that is where the park got it’s name.

One evening, my mother put me inside a pink stroller that she bought for me a few days before I was born and took me to the park. It was a windy day. After 10 minutes, we arrived at the park. There are a lot of people there. I saw some of my friends that I got to know from the nursery my mom sent me to. Jameela, Jason, Nelly and Mark were there with their mothers. I was able to recognize some other familiar faces but I could not remember their names tough.

In the middle of the park,there is a very big and beautiful lake. There were swans in the lake. White swans. They were very beautiful. I started to giggle. My mother gave me a huge proud smile. My mother started chatting with her friends while I played with the soft toys that she bought at the Toy ‘rus. Then, yummy!! I saw the ice cream man. I started to be naughty. My mother really knew me well. She smiled at me. And guess what, she bought an ice cream cone for me. Umm, vanilla flavour. The taste was sweet, creamy, milky. Thank you mother. My clothes were wet and sticky, because of my saliva. But, mother always prepared. She bought a handkerchief with her.

Then, I saw the balloon man. The balloons were very colourful. Came in many shapes and patterns and colours. I giggled happily. There are Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck. I love cartoon. Then, my mother bought me one of the balloons. It was pink in colour. It was Minnie mouse. It was small yet sweet. Then, suddenly, a beautiful young lady came. Maybe 16 years old. She came and kissed me on my cheeks. I heard she told my mother that I am adorable and cute. Well, I started to like her. She then kissed me and left. Hurm,I did not know that I am adorable. 

Well, the skies started to change colour. I knew it was time to go home. My mother said good bye to her friends, and she started to stroll me down the roadside. Well, me, I was so happy on that day and tired at the same time. I could see the tree leaves moving, as saying good bye to me. The birds flew. I felt drowsy. It was getting dark, and dark and darker. Then, everything is blank.
Back to top Go down

A DAY TO REMEMBER.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM :: FINAL DRAFTS - THE CHALLENGE :: TOPIC 1-
Jump to: