BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM

The Writing Challenge Project

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me And Gerald

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zfar-147150

Zfar-147150

Me And Gerald Empty
PostSubject: Me And Gerald   Me And Gerald EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:19 am

I like it when my mother takes me to the park, to me the park is like a wonderland and I can explore thousands of new things with my friends. The gentle breeze that flow through my face shows that I have arrive at the world of wonderland, I pull my mother’s skirt gently and she look at me with her gentle smile. Her gentle smile gives the sign that I may go and explore the park, I begin my journey to explore the world beyond.

While I walk around, suddenly my eyes catch a glimpse of a shadow that run quickly into the bush, it runs like the wind and all I can see is its brown tail. My curiosity urges me to find out what is that thing, I follow ‘it’ through the bush and I heard a voice told me to quit down. “Pipe down will you, you’ll scare that squirrel away if you are too noisy,” the boy told me. “A squirrel?” I asked myself, then the boy jump out of the bush and catch the squirrel while laughing and saying “At last, I finally catch you little squirrel,” After he catches his breath he look at me and asked “So, what’s your name? Mine is Gerald” then I tell him my name is Patrick. Gerald told me many kinds of story since he looks like two years older than me, he says that he has been exploring the park since before my first time here. I am amaze by his stories, he told me that once he captures a dragonfly and I wonder how a little boy like him can catch a dragon.

Then he told me to follow him, he says that he will show me to the place that few has been there. We walk through bushes and cross stones, finally we arrive at a big tree. Gerald told me that this is the tree of life, at first I do not understand why he calls it the tree of life but after he shows me around the tree I finally understand. There are many creatures live around and on the tree, I can see many beautiful things around the tree. Gerald shows me the dragonfly and I wonder why the dragon I saw in television is big and Gerald’s dragon is so small. There are so many things that I do not know and Gerald teach me many kinds of wonderful things.

After a while at tree of life, I heard my mother calling my name. I told Gerald that I need to go because my mother is calling for me and Gerald smile at me. Then I ask Gerald where his mother and Gerald replies “My mother is Mother Nature and this tree is my home,” I kind of weird and can not understand what is he saying. Is his mother’s name Nature and he lives in a tree? Then Gerald told me to go to my mother quickly, I run toward my mother and wave goodbye to Gerald and he smile to me; hoping we still can play together some other time.
Back to top Go down

Me And Gerald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM :: FINAL DRAFTS - THE CHALLENGE :: TOPIC 1-
Jump to: