BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM

The Writing Challenge Project

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day at Shoping Mall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shazalina144813

A Day at Shoping Mall Empty
PostSubject: A Day at Shoping Mall   A Day at Shoping Mall EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:13 am

Have you sit a while and observe your own attitude towards people around you? An incident happened to me last week makes me think whether I am a good person in this society or just make people feel annoying with me?

The incident happened while I was shopping at the supermarket with my friend, Mimi. It was my younger brother’s birthday, so my mom asked me to buy food and other preparation for the birthday. Mimi and I was chatting and laughing while looking for the foods when suddenly a boy who was about 6 years old hit my leg with the trolley. I was so shocked and to make thing worst, I felt down and some things in the trolley were also dropped. I spontaneously yelled and screamed at the boy with full of anger. Mimi helped me up and pursued me not to anger with that little boy as he just a boy and not matured yet. But, I can’t bear with the boy who behaved like that. I had to give him some lesson so that he would not be naughty next time.

Suddenly a woman came and holds the boy’s hand. Now I know that the woman was the boy’s mother. I thought that the mother would ask forgiveness for her kid’s bad attitude. Surprisingly it was not happened, in fact I was the only person who was scolded by the mother for not be careful while walking. Furthermore, I was accused for hitting his kid. It was really irrelevant blamed and I try to defend myself by chasing the boy who ran away from me to urge him told her mother the truth. Mimi kept stopping me as people who passed by gave a cynic look and of course they thought of something negative about my action. I was very ashamed, but still want to let the mother knew about her naughty son and gave him a lesson.

On the other hand, the mother still scolded at me and talked nonsense about me who she thought was dropped some of her things from the trolley. I was very sad with the mother’s attitude. She was so stubborn as her kid. I was so fed up and tired to argue with that kind of people. Otherwise, Mimi asked for forgiveness to the mother and pulled me away. I know that Mimi felt ashamed with that situation as the mother was so noisy with her anger.

Mimi holds my hands and told me that sometimes silent is the best way to avoid an irritating argument. People around have different perspective toward us. Right for us doesn’t mean good for them. After the incident I try to learn about handling my anger even I get really pissed off toward somebody. Therefore it makes me be a great person as I will never argue with the fool because others might not know the difference.
Back to top Go down

A Day at Shoping Mall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBI3421 STUDENTS' WRITING FORUM :: FINAL DRAFTS - THE CHALLENGE :: TOPIC 2-
Jump to: